Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bad DIY Boudoir Photography

Doing things yourself is a great way to save money sometimes! Other times....it's just a bad idea.

Now, I'm no photographer, but I know what makes me laugh and what doesn't.

It's one thing to take the pics.  It's a completely different thing to POST IT ON THE INTERNET. Once you post something online, it remains online.  Forever.

So, in the spirit of posterity, here are some of my favorite DIY Boudoir photos.

"Because using a black backdrop and wearing lingerie turns every shoot into a boudoir shoot."


The fuzzy "panties-around-the-ankles" shot just MAKES the shoot, don't you think?

Note:  laying on a hotel floor in your undies is sexy if you do it in black and white.  Let's just hope they vacuumed first.


The blue snowflake comforter goes so well with the pink and black nightie.  

"Oh shoot, you pressed the button too quick."
"No I didn't, this is sexy!!"

Do not underestimate the choice of hoisery in making a good boudoir photo.  


1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Brisbane Boudoir Photographer

    ReplyDelete